[FOSTEL-List] Reorganisation of the FOSTEL page

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Sat Mar 10 02:10:15 CET 2007

Hi,

I have re-organised the information on the FOSTEL page. There are now
pages for BOF suggestions and lightning talks:
* http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/Lightning_talks
* http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/BOFs

Please add your suggestions for BOF and hacking sessions to make the
conference great, and add your name for a lightning talk if you would
like to introduce something (project, feature, idea) to the crowd.

Also, let me know what you think of the re-organisation. I still need to
add some stuff (including logos of sponsors (Wengo, Nokia and ACCESS)
and partners (GUUG and Epitech)).

Cheers,
Dave.

--