[FOSTEL-List] IMPORTANT - for people who have booked into Etap

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Tue Mar 13 18:22:47 CET 2007

Hi,

I just found out that there are two Etap Hotels near Porte d'Italie -
Etap Porte d'Italie West and East.

The one nearest the conference site is Etap Porte d'Italie East, while
the one whose address was in the wiki is West.

If you have reserved separately in the Etap West, I suggest you change
(but if you don't want to, or can't, don't worry about it - they're
about 10 to 15 minutes walk apart).

I have changed the address for the hotel and the phone numbers in the
wiki now.

I have not had many requests for free beds yet - could people who want a
free bed please mail me - it's looking like you'll be no more than 2 to
a room.

Cheers,
Dave.

--