[FOSTEL-List] Conference sponsors

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Sat Mar 10 02:05:46 CET 2007

Hi,

I haven't yet announced the good news: Nokia and ACCESS have agreed to
sponsor FOSTEL to share the costs of bringing many of you to Paris, in
addition to Wengo (who are hosting the summit).

This is great news, since it means that we will be able to eat for the
two days of the summit. It also means that I can pay for more of you to
come, if money is an issue.

So far, not many of you have asked for travel assistance - I'm going to
place an arbitrary deadline on assistance requests of the 15th of March
- please contact me before then if you've been shy up until now and you
would like to come but can't afford it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--