[FOSTEL-List] Provisional schedule

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Fri Mar 9 20:25:12 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have put up a provisional schedule for presentations at FOSTEL.

There are two core talks planned for the moment - one on telephony and
one on VoIP - from Sean Moss-Pultz and Yannick Pellet of OpenMoko and
Nokia respectively. I will also be adding a talk more oriented towards
IM and XMPP, with the speaker to be decided (if you are involved in a
project in that area and would be interested in doing a very
entertaining keynote ;) contact me).

Please fill in the lightning talks and BOFs pages with suggestions for
topics of discussion or propositions for lightning talks yourselves.

The lightning talks will be 5 minutes each - and I can see us running to
90 minutes to fit in 15 to 18 of these if there is demand.

Have a nice weekend! and happy planning!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary