[SAGE-MUC] Einladung zum Admin-Stammtisch bei Sun, 12. Januar 2009

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Mo Dez 29 16:26:52 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang cc Sage-muc

Linked to from http://www.berklix.org/bim/other_clubs.html

> Die MUCOSUG wird sich zuk=C3=BCnftig NICHT an einem Montag treffen :-)

Diese koennte moeglich hilfvoll, eine regelmaessig Termine zu entscheiden:
	http://www.berklix.com/~jhs/txt/stammtische.html
	TECHNICAL STAMMTISCHES IN MUNICH - REGULAR DATES

	Each time a new group forms, or needs to change meeting
	dates, or hold an extra meeting, the question of when to
	meet arises. Here's a list of meeting dates I know of for
	Technical Stammtisches in Munich.  (This does Not mean I
	go to them all, it just means I know of their dates.)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com