[SAGE-MUC] Vintage Computer Fest Europa, This Weekend in Munich

Julian Stacey jhs at berklix.org
Do Apr 24 12:42:51 CEST 2008

This to various list below, (BCC:'d to avoid cross post replies)
	bim at berklix.org			http://berklix.org/bim/
	gea at berklix.org			http://berklix.org/gea/
	ietmfi at yahoogroups.com		http://www.mfi-ev.de
	mecc at berklix.org		http://berklix.org/mecc/
	sage-muc at guug.de		http://www.guug.de/lokal/muenchen/
	techtalk at berklix.org		http://berklix.org/techtalk/
	vcfe at berklix.org		http://vcfe.org
Feel free to tell other people/lists.

Vintage Computer Fest Europa is this weekend, April 26 & 27, 2008 in Munich.
		http://vcfe.org
Something different & fun. 5 Euro 1 day. 8 for 2 days or family.
Most exhibitors speak both English & German.  Lectures in both.
Also computer flea market, quiz etc.  + mini beer garden in a walled
courtyard, for when you want to catch some sun. Can buy simple food
there.  (I'm one of many exhibitors, but prob only Saturday for me.)
	Directions:	http://vcfe.org/E/Anreise.html#nahmvv
	Map servers:	http://berklix.org
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSDUnixLinux C Prog Admin SysEng Consult Munich www.berklix.com
	Mail just Ascii plain text.  HTML & Base64 text are spam.