[sage-hamburg] Advances in Solaris Networking

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at guug.de
Mit Jan 17 17:12:14 CET 2007

Hi all,

we cordially invite you participating the next event. This time it'll
be a common event by Sun Microsystems Hamburg and the GUUG local group
in Hamburg. It'll take place on February 1st, 7pm in the Computer
Center of the University of Hamburg, Schlüterstr. 70, Room 304/305.
For directions see http://www.guug.de/lokal/hamburg/index.html#weg
(Google maps and public transport).

It's our pleasure to have Darren Reed from Australia as our guest speaker.
Darren will give a talk about "Advances in Solaris Networking", he
wrote IPFilter, the piece of software which not only the current Solaris
version is using for NATting and firewalling. Darren is developer at
Sun Microsystems.

After the talk we go out to a nearby location (Arkadasch) to have
some food and drinks.

If you like to come please use the registration form at
http://www.guug.de/lokal/hamburg/20070201.html (no personal e-mails pls.),
seating is limited.

As might have concluded by now the talk will be held in English. Please
be on time, we start at 7pm sharp.

Feel free to forward this information to your colleagues and friends,
they're welcome, too!

See you on February 1st.

Cheers,

        Oliver Gerschewski, Wolfgang Ley, Dirk Wetter

--
Dr. Dirk Wetter, GUUG e.V.                     http://www.guug.de