[SAGE-MUC] Vintage Computer Festival Europa, Muenchen 1-3 May 2015

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Di Apr 28 20:04:42 CEST 2015

Hi faraday at berklix.org, techtalk at berklix.org, bim at berklix.org,
mecc at berklix.org, sage-muc at guug.de

FYI: Freitag - Sonntag, Muenchen, 2015 05 01-03 :
Vintage Computer Festival Europa http://www.vcfe.org
(multi lingual, German pages at times best/ newest)

A post to exhibitors mail list below, + exhibitor <astrid at jekat.com>
also CC'd seeks a serial terminal for MUDs etc.

( PS http://www.berklix.com/jhs/trans/ )

Forwarded from: "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs at berklix.com> http://berklix.com/~jhs/