[FOSTEL-List] Next year's FOSTEL?

Peter Nixon peter at peternixon.net
Sat Feb 2 12:58:30 CET 2008

On Sat 02 Feb 2008, Craig Southeren wrote:
> Dave Neary wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Last I heard, there was talk of Singapore... that would be Peter, I
> > guess. Is there still interest in that?
>
> Simon Horne is in Singapore. Peter is in Turkey
>
> Personally, I think somewhere in Europe, preferably Germany, is best.
> Especially if GUUG is to be involved as they have every other year.

Yeah. I would like to hear from GUUG before we make any decisions. Unless the
conference is going to be held in Istanbul I am not sure how much help I can
be aside from looking at paper submissions. Whereever it is held I would
definately like to attend, possibly with a few of my collegues though.

Cheers

--

Peter Nixon
mailto:peter at peternixon.net