[FOSTEL-List] Next year's FOSTEL?

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Sat Feb 2 11:22:46 CET 2008

Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Last I heard, there was talk of Singapore... that would be Peter, I
> guess. Is there still interest in that?

Simon Horne is in Singapore. Peter is in Turkey

Personally, I think somewhere in Europe, preferably Germany, is best.
Especially if GUUG is to be involved as they have every other year.

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs at jabber.org

  "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins