[FOSTEL-List] FOSTEL at Epitech Paris [was : Next year's FOSTEL?]

elthariel elthariel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:01:23 CEST 2008

Hello again,

My headmaster os Epitech seems to be ok, and quite happy about organizing
and hosting FOSTEL 2009. We still need to have a look on economical details,
in order to know if we need sponsors and stuff like that.

It is also necessary to choose a date in at least 4 or 6 months, allowing us
to request the rooms. I was thinking about approximately the same date than
FOSTEL 2007 (beginning of april). What do you think of this date ? would you
prefere before or after ?

Cheers,
Julien.