[FOSTEL-List] Likely streams

Simon Horne s.horne at packetizer.com
Mon Mar 26 22:54:19 CEST 2007

Guys

I would like to present a rather controversial BOF in the VoIP room.

An alternative way to do IM, Security and NAT Traversal and the new H.325
protocol

As the author of the ITU IM working document and proposed point to point
NAT Media standard I would like present an alternative view on scalable
workable solutions for Security, NAT and IM. Some may find it controversial
and might give other's pause for thought but it should be a worthwhile
listen and an active/lively discussion.

I would also like to present an overview of the proposed new H.325 protocol
as well and the current school of thought in its design.

I have written this in the BOF section of the wiki and hope to have a PPT
presentation ready before I arrive in Paris.

I do hope we find time for me to present this over the two days of the
conference.

Simon