[FOSTEL-List] The final sprint - getting yourselves organised

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Tue Mar 20 19:08:51 CET 2007

Hi all,

We're now only two weeks away from FOSTEL - if you have been waiting for
things to organise themselves, now is the best time to help things along.

We have a schedule! With exciting presentations!
http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/Schedule

We have lightning talks! Your chance to present your
project/feature/cool thing for 5 minutes to all assembled! Sign up on
the wiki! http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/Lightning_talks

We have BOF space! You can have hackfests! You can have BOFs! You can
have conversations! You can have interop sessions! Throw ideas at the
wiki! http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/BOFs

We have food! Bedding!

All we need now are attendees...

I'd like to have an idea of how many people are coming by the weekend -
from what I can tell from the web-page at
http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/Participating_projects, I have 33
people signed up, I know that there will be at least 6 or 7 more people
coming from OpenWengo (I'll collect names) since we're all in Paris -
I'd appreciate it if people would let me know once and for all that
they're coming - mail me off-list, add yourself to the wiki page, or
reply here.

Thanks all! And let's make this a great summit (it's your own fault if
it's not - there are no observers here, only participants).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary