[FOSTEL-List] Re: Hotel reservation codes

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Mon Mar 5 12:16:39 CET 2007

Hi all,

Following up with hotel information:

Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have reserved a block of rooms for the conference in two different
> hotels, both close to the conference site:
>
>  - Novotel Porte d'Italie,
>    22 rue Voltaire,
>    94270 LE KREMLIN BICETRE,
>    FRANCE
>
>    Tel: +33 1 45 21 19 09
>
>    Group Rate: €90 per night, with group code "FOSTEL"

There are three ways to book here - by email to h5586 at accor.com, by fax
to +33 1 45 21 12 60, or by telephone at the number indicated above.

If you have tried to reserve via the internet, the group code will not
work - bookings have to go through the hotel, and not central reservations.

>  - Etap'Hotel Paris Porte d'Italie,
>    6/15, Rue Elisée Reclus,
>    94270 LE KREMLIN BICÊTRE
>
>   Tel: +33 8 92 68 09 46

To reiterate - I have reserved rooms which will be the free accomodation
for those needing it (rooms will be shared, by up to 3 people, depending
how many people avail of this). If you want to reserve a room separately
for yourself, then ring the number above - they had lots of space
available when I rang, and their room rates are around €50 per room.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary