[FOSTEL-List] How to register projects ?

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Tue Feb 27 11:10:48 CET 2007

Hi Karsten,

Karsten Keil wrote:
> like in the past years I want join FOSTEL with mISDN.
> What does be neeeded to register mISDN ?

Please add the name of the company at the bottom of the Wiki page:
http://fostel2007.fostel.org/index.php/Main_Page#Participating_projects

You will need to create an account first. Click on the "Login" link at
the top to get started.

> I did not found so much info on the web, where is the exact location ?
> I think it is already very late, the 4/5 April is direct before the Easter
> weekend so getting cheap flights and accommodation maybe become difficult.

The exact location is Epitech, http://epitech.net/ - I have confirmed
the facilities available, and am working on accommodation options now.

If anyone needs travel assistance, they should contact me ASAP so that
we can sort something out.

I can assure you that things are moving along nicely, but the website
definitely needs some work to reflect that.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary