[FOSTEL-List] Accommodation options

Dave Neary dave.neary at wengo.com
Wed Feb 21 23:12:06 CET 2007

Hi all,

Just for information - I know that I have said in the past to a couple
of you that it's unlikely there will be any accommodation provided this
year for cost reasons.

For information - I am hoping to provide a few beds for free in
youth-hostel type accommodation. I will need some idea of how many beds
to reserve pretty quickly - I'm working on an assumption of 20 beds.

Can people who would like to avail of a free bed in a hostel let me
know? If you're staying in a hotel, I will also work on getting a group
rate, but you're on your own for the bill-paying. ;)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary